the shop Image Map

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My newest project...

I had some extra fabric from an apron order that I had and decided to use it to try and make a wallet. This is the first one that I tried...and I think that I am really going to like it. There are a few changes I am going to make before I start to sell them, but I though I would give you a little preview. It is big enough for a check book and the credit card insert should fit all my cards. Plus, it has ruffles...and you can't really go wrong with ruffles, right? I am planning on making one to match my Dolly Popper bag...how cute will that be!?


This is a picture of the credit card insert...it has a ruffle on the bottom and the tie loops around the button to keep all your cards from falling out.By the way, can I just say how much I love doing this? I love to sit down and think up new stuff and play around with the sewing machine until they are just right...it is so fun!!!

3 comments:

  1. Kristy, this wallet is so cute. I love everything you are doing. It is hard for me to decide what to get next.

    Love Aunt Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo cute! how can I enter for the drawing to win one!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good at this stuff and it is ALL so stinkin' cute! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...