the shop Image Map

Monday, May 4, 2009

New Stuff

I have been working on a few new things and I am really excited about them.
First, I am going to start doing an e-mail list. If you are on this list you will be the first to know about any fun new products and promotions. If you would like to be on the e-mail list you can either comment and leave your e-mail address or just send an e-mail to thevintageclothespin@hotmail.com.
Second, I have decided to make 'The Dolly Popper Bag' in two different sizes. There is now a large size that will be perfect for the typical single baby diaper bag (it occurred to that not everyone needs a twin sized diaper bag). It is still plenty big and still has just as many pockets. I often take this bag on trips to the store when I only need to pack a couple of bottles, diaper, and a few toys. The deluxe size is just that, a deluxe diaper bag. This is the bag you would want to use if you have multiple kids that you need to tote stuff around for. Or just one kid that requires a lot of toys, snacks and entertainment. It is also a great size for an overnight bag. I use this bag for church and when I need to have jackets for the boys or a spare outfit. Both sizes are great and neither is too small or too large. It all depends on what you are taking with you. I am making two sizes because I honestly could not decide which size was best, so I am leaving it up to you to decide.
Last, I am working on a new bag design and I can't wait to post it. It will be out in a month or so (I am still perfecting it). So get excited for the newest addition to 'The Vintage Clothespin'.
Also, as a reminder I love to do custom orders. If you like what you see but have a different color preference let me know and I will gladly find something in your color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...