the shop Image Map

Friday, August 21, 2009

Addiction

I know that most everyone suffers from an addiction of some kind weather it be a certain kind of food or a bad habit. Well I found yet another one of my addictions. I'm in love with making booties!! I literally can not stop! I was up until midnight (those of you who know have your jaws hanging open right now with a small gasp of disbelief knowing that I never go to bed later then 10:30!) because they are just so dang cute and lets face it addicting!!

Here are just a few.
The Brooklyn Baby shoe

The Halley Baby shoe
The Brynlie Baby shoe
The Kumora Baby shoe


Don't forget to come back on Tuesday for details about the new contest!!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY! They are all so beautiful! I am especially in love with the fabric on the 2nd set of booties. Having a girl would be so fun! I think I would have to order a diaper bag in that fabric with our next baby FOR SURE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoutely freakin' adorable!

    I see you already have a fabulous button! I should have checked first before sending my email!

    Sorry I took so long to get back to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...