the shop Image Map

Saturday, September 5, 2009

And the winner is...

Congratulations....
Actually I'm not sure what your name is so here is your blog name...

Let the party begin
who said:
 Love looking at your things and have posted your button. Since I'm about to become a grandmother for the first time, I would love a pair of those booties for the baby. Gorgeous stuff!
You won!!
Let me know what you pick and if you still want the booties I just need to know which ones and what size. Also, if you could e-mail me at thevintageclothespin@hotmail.com so I can get your mailing address as well that would be great.
Thanks everyone for entering! I loved doing this. Keep checking back for new stuff and more giveaways.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Lesley!!! Looks like your losing streak has come to an end. I couldn't be happier for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kristi! How on earth did you become so talented??? All of this stuff is amazing. When I have another babe I definitely want to order a diaper bag. They are just darling!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Tanya, thanks for letting me know. I think winning your sign was a good sign, lol and thank you Vintage Clothespin for giving me such a one of a kind gift for my first grandchild. I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...