the shop Image Map

Friday, September 4, 2009

Gift Certificates

I received an e-mail today asking about gift certificates. It is something I have thought about for a while. I just was not sure if people would be interested. She answered my question so I did it. So, if you are just not sure what the person you are buying for would want how about a gift certificate!

On my sidebar you will see a button to buy a gift certificate. You can choose any amount in $5.00 increments. Once you purchase the gift certificate you will be able to print it off or if you are not near the person you want to give it to you can even e-mail it to them. They then can use it to purchase anything on my etsy site. If they want to do a custom order with it that is also no problem.

Thanks N for the little push I needed!
I will be choosing the winner of the giveaway tomorrow so if you haven't signed up already you better hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...