the shop Image Map

Sunday, July 11, 2010

20 weeks and a GIVE-A-WAY

Ok, 20 weeks tomorrow.
You know what that means?
On Thurdsay we get to find out the sex of our little baby!

I just can't keep the excitment all to myself.
In an attempt to make everyone else as excited as I am, or close to it, I'm going to have a give-a-way!!!

This one will be easy!
All you have to do is comment and let me know what you think I'm having.

On Thursday, when I get home from the Dr. I'll post the winner as well as the actual sex of the baby!! Are you excited now?

What will you win?

A $20.00 gift certificate!!
What is a gift certificate if you can't pick exactly what you want? I'll help you there too. Even though I am not doing any custom orders right now I will for you and you alone do a custom order. So go ahead and pick whatever you would like.

**BONUS** If the winner actually happens to guess right there will be an extra little something in your package!

So there you go!! Enter away!

25 comments:

  1. I am going with girl. Hudson and Tate can't be wrong! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl! You need one to balance out all the boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy ... I know that you are having a girl! I have never been more sure of anything, This is what i have thought since I found out that you were prego! :) Im so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need a little girl to wear all of those cute shoes you're making. I say girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a girl, those 2 boys need a sister :) So excited for you!!! blaramie28@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going with the twins on this one, a girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Brandy! You need a girl! I love your stuff! I hope I win! I need a new diaper bag! & I want one of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need a little girl! She'll give you even more inspiration! I'm only a few weeks behind you! Man o man I'd love one of your diaper bags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm, I guess I have a 50/50 shot. :) I will guess girl cause those little shoes you make are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a boy -- three's a party! troyandrebecca@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. GIRL! :) chels.brown@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will be quite disappointed if the little one isn't a girl. First off, Leila needs a best friend and the boys have a great inclination for things. So let's hope for PINK!!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sure hope for your sake it's a girl because you've got a TON of cute shoes to put her in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you should have a girl...like me!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am going with boy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm going to say girl, because a cute little girl is going to need big brothers to protect her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...