the shop Image Map

Monday, August 23, 2010

Sweet Success

Accomplishment,

I'm sure you know the feeling.
When you set a goal that you think is almost unreachable and then...
You DO IT!! You actually reach it!

So here it is.
All of it.
 And it's on its way to Swiss Days in less than two weeks!


Burpies



Baby Shoes (yep, these are some newbies)




Changing sets


Running out of light. We had to resort to using the flash.


"The Crew"


Thanks for your help guys. We really had to do this one fast. I guess it's true the days are getting shorter. I was in denial for a while.

And thank goodness Grandpa's still have use clothespins. I forgot mine and had to borrow some of Grandpa's!

1 comment:

  1. that's too funny...and overwhelming. I can't believe you made all of that just in the last few months. Amazing!!! I've said it before... and I'll say it again - You're a star. And I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...