the shop Image Map

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Here!!

The new bag I just know you have all been waiting for.

The Boo Bear Diaper Bag



This would also make a great overnight/daycare bag!

This bag is made of heavy decor weight fabric to make it nice and strong. And is accented with a great velvet ruffle!

This bag still has the traditional six pockets with four tiny pockets for pens, pencils, crayons or tweezers.


Also available is this little key holder! I LOVE mine. no more searching in the depths of my bag to find my small keys. I just hook them on and they are there waiting for me when I need them.


This bag is also sporting a magnetic snap closure.


So there you have it the NEW Boo Bear Diaper Bag. (another nickname my Daddy had for me.)
I'll start taking custom orders for it, but you must sign up for a month (on my sidebar). And in the next couple of weeks I'll have a few in the shop ready to be shipped.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Love it!!! I might have to another little one..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!!! I've been checking all morning to see if was up yet! I was so excited to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So trendy and modern yet very classic! Love the colors and the velvet! My favorite part about all your diaper bags: they don't scream BABY! I still use mine although my "baby" is 2. :)You are an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would it be weird if I didn't have kids and want one lol
    I love big purses lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much you guys! You're great.

    And J: I actually had a friend order a bag when I first started making them to use as a purse. Not weird at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done it again! That bad is adorable. I can't wait to make some orders from you for my little one on the way! Thanks for being so creative, and amazing. You make it easy to shop for baby items.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...