the shop Image Map

Friday, September 7, 2012

Share The Love Shop Shout

I have stumbled upon a lot of great little shops and blogs lately.  I just couldn't let this one go. Polkadot Prints is one of my new addictions! I'm in love with the new "Mini Travel Games" Jordan has created!


This would keep my kids entertained for hours! 



Her party supplies are to die for! This "lets go fly a kite" theme is my favorite so far. If only L's birthday wasn't in November... kite flying may not be the best theme for a November birthday. 



She also has tons of freebies and DIY stuff for you to check out. honestly I spend way too much time on this cute polkadot blog. I'm in love with everything Polkadot prints has to offer. I hope you stop over and fall in love too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...