the shop Image Map

Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Three Moms

I have been blessed in this life with three amazing moms.

One Mom I was born to.

 One Mom I married into.


And one Mom was given to me when my born to Mom was too sick to be there and my married to Mom didn't yet know who I was.

 These women are the best women I know. They have been with me through some the most difficult and also the best times in my life. They have made me who I am and for that I'll never be able to show my love for them enough. In my effort though I've designed each of them a quilt. I'll be posting them individually throughout the next couple of months. And to these 3 amazing women in my life, thank you for everything. You were there even when I didn't know I needed you and it was those moments that helped me get through.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...